Positions Open to Chinese Citizens Only
There are currently no vacancies available for Chinese citizens, but please check again in the near future.
Positions Open to Foreign Passport Holders Only
For the following positions, please email your CV, demos and preferably photograph(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CV should include such information as your citizenship, age, academic degree, working experience, contact numbers and, if you are already in China, the type of visa that you currently possess. The English Service of CRI seeks people with a natively proficient English and journalistic/radio/video experience.
1. Journalistic experience, good news-writing skills.
2. Excellent presenting skills.
3. Ability to work shifts and work against deadlines.
4. Team spirit, flexibility and open-mindedness.
News Editors/ Reporters:
1. Journalistic experience, particularly in radio news.
2. Good reading skills.
3. Flexibility and ability to work at irregular hours.
4. Chinese language skills are a big plus.
5. Curiosity in China-related subject matters
Video Hosts :
1.TV hosting experience/good presenting skills
3.Video editing ability a plus
4.Good knowledge of China and command of Chinese language preferred.
5.Particular interest in film/entertainment news preferred
1.TV/video journalistic experience
2.Experience in shooting and editing video
3.Good knowledge of China and command of Chinese language preferred.
1. Well versed in genres like pop, rock, folk, R&B, hip-hop, soul, blues, jazz, etc, and not adamant about rap, dance, or heavy metal.
2. Personal charm on the air.
3. Relevant experience.
4. Flexible about working solely or with a co-host.
5. Chinese language skills are a plus, so is knowledge of or interest in contemporary music from China or other non-English-speaking nations
电话 Tel ：
China Radio International
16a, Shijingshan Rd.,